Sunday, October 23, 2011

within temptation

I'm sitting here trying to find a train or bus that'll work on Wednesday when we're going to see Within Temptation! It seems as though we'll be able to get home not until the morning after x) But I don't really care - I might even miss some school haha! xD

However, I'm so looking forward to this concert! I have been listening to Within Temptation since I was 13 or 14 and I've been in love with their music ever since I heard one of their most famous songs - Frozen


Within Temptation is a Symphonic Metal band that is led by the vocalist Sharon Den Adel - one of the coolest women I know. She's a mezzo soprano who has given her life to sing metal and rock and her voice is both powerful at the same time as it's fragile - the combination with the music is just amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment