Thursday, October 20, 2011

Watch out! Upcoming concert!

I guess you can say I'm addicted to concerts... I haven't been to that many at all but I still love the atmosphere, the people and the music - of course. That's why I'm going to see both Within Temptation and In Flames this fall! x)

In Flames is a Swedish metal band that are going to preform here is Sweden, Gothenburg, the 19th of November this year! And I'M going to be there! xD

They are three other bands that are following In Flames as they're touring with their new album "Sounds of a Playground Fading" and I'm dying to see (almost) all of them. Ghost, Rise To Remain, Insense and Trivium are the bands that will join them, and well - this can only turn out epic!

Here's a quite new video by In Flames! DELIVER US!

No comments:

Post a Comment