Friday, October 21, 2011

School and that stuff

Hi there my lovely blog, that no one reads - what's up? :D
I just got home from town after a day of boring school and it's so nice to be home, listening to music and just taking it easy for a while ;)


Anyhow, after school I did some shopping... This really means I go to stores and look at all the stuff I want to have (and laugh at all the ugly stuff that some stupid poeple actually buy) and end up leaving the store without buying anything at all ;) Well, I do buy some stuff, but since I like the kind of clothes most people find strange, I have a hard time finding stuff that I really like x) And since I don't understand fashion at all I simply wear what I consider nice and well, I don't give a damn what other people might say about it x) That's me, haha!


I bought this ring today and I think it's really cool. Love it and I'm very pleased x) I really love rings but since I prefer metal and rock jewelry I don't find that many that matches my style, but this one's just perfect.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment