Monday, October 24, 2011

this is what happens when I'm bored

Hi there!

Well, as you know by now, I'm going to se Within Temptation live on Wednesday and since I had nothing else to do I thought I'd write all song titles from their new album into a single text! ;D
Please call me silly - I deserve it, haha!

"We'll Murder Sinéad with a Shot In The Dark and get Lost In The Middle Of The Night as we go Faster and Faster and Faster. We'll wonder Where Is The Edge as we search for a Stairway To The Skies and we'll realise it's A Demon's Fate as we'll scream Why Not Me? into the night. But no matter how long they'll search, Sinéad are never to be found - her dead body is already lying in a koffin of Iron and her Empty Eyes are never to see the sunlight... Her shattered soul will forever cry I Don't Wanna! as she'll perish into the burning flames of Fire And Ice..."

I'm SO awesome! x)
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment