Wednesday, November 2, 2011

my day

You can't believe how tired I am right now... I've been driving about 200 kilometres today (I have no idea how many miles that is, but believe me - it's far!) and now I'm totally exhausted! As you know, I'm practicing for my driver's licence and today was the first time I drove in complete darkness... At this time at the year, it gets dark here in Sweden at about 4:00 pm so we have to get used to driving in darkness x) But well, I'm actually very pleased with myself - I didn't hit anyone and I was able to keep the car on the road!


Today I was wearing my fav. sunglasses from Ray Ban and a black, baggy top from JC, along with over-sized green army trousers x) You may say whatever you like about my style, but as I've said before:

If you don't like it, I couldn't care less.
I dress the way I like - take it or leave it

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment