Monday, November 21, 2011

In Flames - I salute you

Two days ago I spent the evening at Scandinavium in Gothenburg listening to Insense, Rise to Remain, Ghost, Trivium and IN FLAMES - and I've never EVER excperienced such an awesome evening in my entire life!! xD

In Flames preformed an incredible live act with fireworks, pyro, heavy solos and screaming in just the way I like it! I found it seriously impossible not to scream like a moron myself and I wouldn't be surprised if I knocked some people over as I jumped up and down with my fists raised in the air, screaming my head of haha! In case I did - sorry ;) But it's honastly impossble for me to remain saine when I'm at concerts! ;D


As Anders, the singer of IF, told us that they were going to record us from the stage to find out which city of the world tour that was the greatest metal city - we all went crazy. We just had to prove that Gothenburg is the capital of metal! xD Here's the video they recorded - it's insane and I can't believe I actually was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment